Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reminisce


Just these past few days I've been flipping through a stack of old high school photographs and reminiscing those days where my friends and I frolicked around in our skirts, up to no good. Now and again I think we should all be reminded about what we possess at this moment in time and be grateful for it. Apart from those things, we should also treasure the memories, moments and friendships we made throughout our journey into adulthood, even though they may not be around us like they used to be.




The person whom we are now cannot possibly have been derived on our own. Without those distant memories and friends, we would not be the person we are today. In saying that, I've learnt to appreciate that even through the bad times, sad times and times I'd rather forget about, I'm glad I did not go through it alone. Although I am still not perfect and will never be, I am content.



Live everyday as if it were your last, sounds cliche but hey, life is cliche.

2 comments:

  1. where's the like button?? hehe i like~ :)

    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Janis, this aint fb but thanks :D

    ReplyDelete