Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No I will not give up now.

To what I'm directing the title to...I dunno really... probably anything and everything.
Tests, people, my blog -.-

I feel as if I am getting a bit lazy, it's taken ahold of me once again. It's meant to be semester break, 2 weeks of rest and relaxation (NOT) but time has won the race as usual. It's already the middle of the second week and I'm not done with revision and play, when is two weeks ever enough?

First week of the break went past like a whirlwind, camp from Wednesday-Friday, the rest was pretty unproductive. Oh and the best thing is I got the flu!!
Commenced on: 1st September- doesn't look like it's going away anytime soon. Does anybody know a way to fight the flu? (I've tried antibiotics, honey lemon tea, the works).

After getting sick (one of the worst sicknesses I've ever gotten, honest) I've learnt to appreciate health and being healthy. Taking health science for two years didn't even do the trick so you can get a good idea of how much this flu must suck right now. I'm appreciative in terms of being able to get a good nights sleep without waking up numerous times in the night just to clear my airways, having taste buds to enjoy delish food and drinking water because I want to and not because I have to.

So everybody, be healthy, stay healthy and most of all, enjoy being healthy =]

I don't have a suitable photo to put up so here's one of the cutest puppy ever, Lucky!

2 comments:

  1. I remember last year this time you had a horrible sick as well. Take care exam is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Edmond, I'm a lot better now :D You take care tool!

    ReplyDelete