Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fresh start starts now


I'm not sure if many people know this but I've been meaning to keep up a blog for the longest time now. Was it procrastination or the lack the motivation that has kept me from doing it?

Don't know. Don't care. Either way, I've done it now and there is no turning back.


Personally I think it has been all the blogs I've been reading lately, whether it's the fashion memoirs or day to day excerpts, they inspire me! You bloggers out there inspired me to do this!
This being my first entry I should have made it at least a little bit exciting though sadly, it is 1:13am in the morning and I'm knackered. Completely, utterly, knackered. If you knew me well enough you would know that Cathy Zhang usually sleeps before 11pm, in saying this, me being up this late is an unusually unfamiliar territory to say the least.


Alright, I'll end with a picture. That'll spice things up a bit hopefully ;)







4 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy :D
    I'm the first to leave you a comment?? YEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur blog needs a wittier name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ cute photo~~
    yayyy first follower!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis: Yay! It's so awesome how even though you're far away I feel your love so close to my heart <3
    Shim: Yeah, you're right. Any ideas?
    Amy: Yuss! Feel proud :D Followed you too ~

    ReplyDelete