Friday, May 21, 2010

Missing pieces


You know that saying everyone says when you've lost something, 'You don't know what you've got until it's gone'.

It's so true. I think it applies to all walks of life, whether it's your belongings, friends, memories...

I guess life is all about lessons, you learn something new everyday. For me, today has been the day I've learnt to realise just how much my phone really means to me. Without it, it almost feels like a limb has been severed off my torso, a body without legs. Suddenly there is this ambiguity, a disconnection from the world, or maybe it's just me?

Either way, phone #4 has left my grasp, stolen? lost? The possibilities are endless...

.

.

.

Onto happier things! Because, life goes on right? I get a new phone for one, and it will be scratchless too!

Karaoke was fun today, I cannot imagine life without music and singing. I reckon music would be placed along with food as one of my neccesities, without it I'd starve.

Speaking of food, I should really start sleeping early again. These late nighters make me soooo hungry and you know what they say about eating after 8pm ><

No comments:

Post a Comment