Wednesday, May 26, 2010

KKKubick Baby


Yeah. That's right.
I, Cathy Zhang, finally made my way to the notorious, food-laden, well-loved restaurant KUBICK! Thanks to Sarah dear, you made my day.

Ok. Firstly, I must admit I had pretty high expectations after hearing from numerous people about how great the place and their food were. Needless to say, I was rather impressed. For a small and dainty eatout, it sure beats the uni foodcourt back at the quad!

Ordering the 'Cream Sauce' meal, I was inexplicitly warned that it would be waaaay too creamy for anyone's likes. Whilst Sarah's yummy-looking (though not-my-style type) Japanese curry arrived at our table, I was nervously awaiting my fate. It arrived not soon after.

First bite. Me: Ohhh Delicious!
Sarah: Just wait till you eat more.. (Something along the lines)
Me: mmmummaaammm yemmasss
Sarah: LOL
5 minutes later...
Me: Now that was delicious stuff.
Sarah: Wow, you ate it all and so fast O.O

Ok that was just a short, fast-forwarded summary of what actually happened but hey, you get the idea :D
Did I mention, apart from the oh-so-creamy and delectable noodles were side complements of Rice, Chicken Katsu, Miso soup, Salad and pickles!
It's 12:06am and I'm still full from lunch at 2pm. Let's just say that we could of probably eaten for 4. Thanks for taking me to Kubick Sarah, now I know where to go to fill all my belly's hopes and desires!


Yo Sarah: Gym tomorrow? ;)

2 comments:

  1. kubick is nice :-)
    you went to the one on symond's street right?
    Me and liam were there just last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's the one ;) First time, prob not the last!

    ReplyDelete