Saturday, May 29, 2010

Awaiting June.

It's nearing the end of the month of May and I can actually say ..wow this has been one of the longest months ever. It's like reliving almost everyday twice but in slow mode.

They say 'Time flies when you're having fun', I beg to differ. Sure, everyday feels similar but it's those little things that happen in life that make it all worthwhile :D If it were not for those miniscule events, I'd probably wouldn't be so understanding.

Anyways, a little update of the month that's about to pass.

1. Gained * KGs (Not proud, hence the *)
2. Got my first A in an essay! (Feel proud about this one :D)
3. Finally got around to recording some songs (whoop whoop)
4. Lost my phone, dropped my phone.Dropped my camera. FAIL.
5. Got a haircut! Bye Bye split ends.

A lot can happen within a month as you can see..

I can foresee June already, study study study, exam exam exam and there goes the month. If anyone can give me any good study tips, feel free! The reason is, I feel as if though I still havn't managed to grasp my full potential in terms of study and technique. Hmmm. I believe I'll find it one day.


I'll finish off this entry with the famous words by Ralph Waldo Emerson: 'All life is an experiment.'

3 comments:

  1. LOL you stayed up to 3.23am to type this blog?

    Congratz to your A essay, well done girl!

    I can forsee my June will be bad until 18th ... exams :(
    一起加油吧

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nono this time thing is wrong! I went to bed before 1am. I don't know how to change the time ><
    Alright 一起加油!! we can do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our lecturer gave us a studying tips:
    Write your essay, then rewrite it several times, make sure you remember half of it, secure a pass first lol

    Really really really sad to hear you dropped your camera, just sad D:

    I don't know how to adjust the time as well, anyway it won't affect your content so it's not that important, hehe.

    ReplyDelete